3-Ply Engineered Flooring is a popular alternative to solid wood flooring thanks to it’s superior stability and suitability to various environments.
This method of construction and installation makes the floor stronger and more durable than other types of wood flooring, including solid wood and multilayer.
Together, this creates a floor that is extremely stable and able to keep its shape in sudden or extreme temperature changes, making it perfect for rooms with varying conditions.
Advantages of 3-ply engineered hardwood flooring for consumer’s :
- 3-Ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring is more suitable for basements, conservatories or rooms that may be humid or damp.
- 3-Ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring is suitable for under floor heating.
- 3-Ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring comes in a large variety of textures, looks and finishes to suit more tastes and needs.
- Installation of 3 ply engineered wood flooring is easier and cheaper than solid wood floor.
- 3-Ply Engineered Flooring is real wood.Often solid wood flooring is referred to as real wood flooring giving the incorrect impression that engineered flooring is not real wood, engineered wood flooring is 100% real wood floor and it looks just as good as solid wood flooring.
- 3-Ply engineered hardwood floor will also last a lifetime, when needed, it can be sanded down and re-treated to look as good as new or have a new look altogether.
More Engineered Oak Wood Floor at: www.vifloor2006.com/engineered-wood-floor/oak/